Heidi began her real estate career in 1998, working for a top-producing team as a Contract Closing Coordinator and was then promoted as their Buyer's Agent. She later left the team to pursue become an Independent Broker Associate.
Heidi has received numerous awards including:
* Rookie of the Year Recipient (2001)
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee
* RE/MAX 100% Club
* 5280 Five Star Professional Award
* Diamond Circle Award
Heidi believes in continual education and has obtained the following designations:
* CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
* ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
* GRI (Graduate RealtorÂ® Institute
* CMAS (Certified Mountain Area Specialist)
* CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
Heidi also believes in helping others and she is part of the "Miracle Home Program". She donates a portion of each of her sales and a portion of her time to help the Children's Miracle Network, The Children's Hospital Radiothon and the RE/MAX Alliance Charity Golf Tournament to benefit The Children's Hospital, in addition to her donations made to other charities/causes.
Heidi also holds a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in Finance from the University of Colorado.
Heidi holds herself to the highest ethical standards and values and brings experience, integrity, and strong communication and negotiation skills to the table. She gets the job done and cares deeply about her clients' happiness and goals before, during and after the Closing.